Check out these LynLake highlights:
We’ve got jewelers and a leathersmith, a credit union, co-working and commissary kitchen.
We’ve got animators, developers, designers, architects, accountants, dentists and attorneys.
● The only sake brewer in the country ( (https://www.moto-i.com/)
● Locally made pipes barware & art with full glassblowing studio w/ intro classes ( (https://legacyglassworks.com)
● Minnesota’s original sushi https://fujiyasushi.com/
● Sex toy, kink, fetish fashion and consultation https://www.smittenkittenonline.com/
● A unique, community-centric bondage store https://bondesque.com/
● Exotic clothing store https://www.vavoom.com/
● 1950s VFW http://uptownvfw.org/
● Theater turned brewery https://www.lynlakebrewery.com/
● Jackfruit ribs and gluten free vegan iceream https://www.trioplantbased.com/
● Minnesota’s ONLY Bowling alley theater bar!?!, https://www.bryantlakebowl.com/
● The first business on Lake Street: Schatzlien’s Saddle Shop, 1907 https://www.ssaddle.com/
Easy to park, bikeable, walkable and transit friendly, LynLake is the place to live, work, play and open a business!
With over 1000 on-street parking spots, public parking in the Garfield surface lot and the Aldrich parking garage and oodles of private parking lots, LynLake is easy to navigate by car.
Grab a Nice Ride (https://www.niceridemn.com/)
Take the Bryant Ave exit from the Midtown Greenway OR walk your bike through the Garfield Ave community gardens right into the heart of historic LynLake.
Protected bike lanes on 28th and 26th Streets and the Bryant Ave Bike Blvd lead you safely into LynLake from any direction.
By Transit: (https://www.metrotransit.org/imap/map.aspx)
Take the 4, 21, 53 or 113
Stay tuned for the Rapid Bus on the 21 Lake Street Corridor!
Support the long-term transit plan of adding a modern streetcar to the Greenway trench!